Thursday, February 5, 2015

{30 Before 30} :: Have a Fun Girls' Day with my Nieces

I have 3 beautiful nieces, and I thought it would be fun to have a fun girls' day. I had all kinds of fun ideas, but the busyness of the year kept me from actually planning this. While we are all in the DFW metroplex, it's hard to get everyone's schedule together! 

So while I didn't get to plan a specific girls' day {but maybe still will this year}, I definitely just enjoyed the time I had with them when I could have it. Whether it was enjoying pajamas and pancakes at a birthday party, going to see ICE!, having a tickle fight at Uncle Ben and Aunt Lindsay's house, bowling at Main Eventplaying games at Granny's sleepover, or just going out to lunch, I am thankful for the time I have with my nieces {and nephews!}


No comments:

Post a Comment